• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Parking Brake Cable For M116A2

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a complete parking brake cable for my M116A2. Passenger side if it matters. Mine had the "GL Pinch" put to it and I had to cut it to free the drum.

TedG

Eric, I have new 105 brake items, including cable, so if they will work, let me know. Ted

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ted, I checked the TMs and M116 & M103 use different cable assemblies. POOP!! Anyway, thanks, but I do need other items for my M35, I'll send you a PM.

Aaron, PM sent

AaronHorrocks

Sorry about the delay, I just couldn't make an out of state trip yet with all my training. I expect to go this month. Hope that wrecked trailer is still there...

AaronHorrocks

Okay the whole axle and brake cables are gone on that trailer. Someone beat me to it. The handles were in bad shape so I didn't bother.

While I was there, I took the landing leg, and the tow chains. I do have the wiring shield that I removed from it last year. Other than that, I can't help ya. :oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks