• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need part number for airtex fuel pump

zarathustra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for the part number for the airtex main fuel pump for the 802/803 generators.

The manual only shows the Facet part number (40193 - main, 40194-auxillary); a search of the archives here comes up with E1074, but E1074 seems to be a mechanical pump.

So..... If anyone has an Airtex pump on their unit I'd appreciate it if he could post the part number off of his pump.

AND, since I'm asking, it would be great to get the Airtex number off of the auxillary pump as well.

Since the main and auxillary pumps have almost opposite specs, it'd be nice to have both part numbers.

thanks

z

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks