• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need pickup near Salem OH of a lightbar

ida34

Anyone near Damascus or Salem OH? I need a 52 inch emergency light bar picked up and sent out at the UPS store. Any help would be appreciated. Mapquest had it near Toledo but I found out it is not near as close as I thought. If anyone could pickup that is going to the Findley show that would be the greatest. If you can help let me know.

Thanks
Chuck

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Too many Damascus and Salems in OH. If it's the one over by canton/akron, Stretch is closest but don't know if he will have time before the event! Still a hike for him too. What it the ZIP code?

ida34

It is the one near Akron. They guy has agreed to drop it off at the UPS store so I should be all set.

Thanks anyway
Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks