• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Pictures of Vietnam Era Deuce w/soft top & No Winch

StoneMill

I'm running into problems with the PA DMV. They won't except the pictures of my deuce for antique registration because I don't have a soft top top put on it and I don't have time or funds to get one right now. Just have my beat up frame and part of a top. Other than that my deuce is mint with everything repainted/redone. Does anyone have pics of a Vietnam Green Deuce that I could "use". Need straight on pictures of the front, back, driver side, and passenger side pics. Windows up and preferably no markings (but I don't think markings will matter). Also no winch.

Chieftawny

Just wondering, why did you choose antique tags over historical? I see a m35 in my near future and wondering the reasoning between the 2 options here in PA from other PA owners. thanks.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Use any pics from a deuce,PA. wants all 4 sides truck must be in good shape with no rust.They are a pain in the *SS.

Recht71

I just got my permanent regestration for my Deuce ,it's for the life of the military vehicle .My hood #'s are my regestration #'s .What a hassle , but I wouldn't give up

Recht71

All they wanted to do is give me antigue plates and they did , and I kept on them till i got Permanent Regestration. $24.00 one time . I had to do the 4 pic,s and police check also