• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need replacement reflectors for M101A1

MIhunter

When my computer took a dumps a few months back, my favorites list went with it. I had found a place that had replacement GI red and amber reflectors but I can no longer find it. In particular, they sold the tan ones. Do any of you guys know a place that does sell tan ones??

Scarecrow1

Eastern supply has them ,but man they think a lot of them at $15.00 per reflector . I went to my farm supply and bought the reflector center and put them in the old frame for .80 cent each . they sell the aluminum reflectors for$ 2.50 each but they are a little shallower than the military ones

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ones I got from Memphis Equipment were all for my Deuce which is a 71 AMG and thye matched perfectly what was on there originally, I apologise for not having the Answer to you question in my thinking the 105 trailers are almost and appendage to the Deuce so I assumed (I know) they were the same, I do not know for certain if this is the case???
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks