• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need replacement reflectors for M101A1

MIhunter

When my computer took a dumps a few months back, my favorites list went with it. I had found a place that had replacement GI red and amber reflectors but I can no longer find it. In particular, they sold the tan ones. Do any of you guys know a place that does sell tan ones??

Scarecrow1

Eastern supply has them ,but man they think a lot of them at $15.00 per reflector . I went to my farm supply and bought the reflector center and put them in the old frame for .80 cent each . they sell the aluminum reflectors for$ 2.50 each but they are a little shallower than the military ones

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ones I got from Memphis Equipment were all for my Deuce which is a 71 AMG and thye matched perfectly what was on there originally, I apologise for not having the Answer to you question in my thinking the 105 trailers are almost and appendage to the Deuce so I assumed (I know) they were the same, I do not know for certain if this is the case???
KK