• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need rim for M1008 in Nova Scotia/ rough ride !

Starlight

Hey neighbor, just dropped you and pm. That's great ! Small world. We live for going up there as often as possible. We're in Short Beach on the hill. Look forward to meeting you. Having a kid in June so my "project" days are numbered for now. Thanks for that connection. T

maritimer

ajmblazer i relize his is 8 lug but i know a few guys up this side of the border that deal in mil spec stuff and i am rerally good at scrounging LOL

starlight, no problem hope love meeting up[ with new people .

Starlight

Maritimer, Don't know what happened to my thread but thanks ! Hope to see you up there sometime. We've got our first kid coming along in June and hope to be there late July . Miss it up there already. We live to be there ! Thanks agian. Give me your address and we'll stop in a see you. We're the house on the hill at Short Beach just behind the round house on the ocean. Seahorse Ranch. Thanks again, T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks