• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Seat Covers

renovate7

I want to replace the seat covers on both seats in my A2C. Looks like Jakonta has the best deal. Does anyone know of any other sources? Will anyone have these at the Georgia Rally?

DeucesWild11

Mine are crap, I saw Jatonka's as well but I wanted to try and make my own with some camo material or similar. I will post some pics when I do on this tread but it may be a few weeks before I get to it. Still got to change out my rear end..:mad:

gungearz

Ever consider on getting some canvas and some hog rings or staples at the fabric store...? Its cheap and easy to do yourself. No special skills required.... Very easy to do.

m816

It may be easy to do but you can't beat the covers made by Jatonka or New life Canvas. They will hold up to rugged use and remain serviceable for a long time. Do it right.

markmontana

I've used Jatonkas covers and they are great.

Here's an idea- I took some seats to a local shop that does canvas and had them do some custom work- widened and used better foam on the bottom and made the back a little taller. Then covered with good heavy duty canvas. Turned out super nice. Cost was about $70 each.

And for mommas seat- I had hers made up real wide- HA!

renovate7

I recovered a passenger seat on a previous Deuce. Folded the canvas over the old covers and stapled it. It was OK but not great, the corners were all wrong. The drivers seat is even tougher to get right as the back is like an envelope that fits snugly with a lot of stiching. Looks like I'll be ordering from Jakonta.