• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need small IP partss, truck down.. :-(

chuck500cc

I need the spring and associated parts that help return the throttle to off position. Contacted Memphis Equipment and I'm told they are not available. The location of the parts is where the linkage shaft enters the IP. I understand there is a spring in there and other parts. These parst can come off a used IP but I would like to get all of them since it hasn't been apart..

chuck500cc

In need of the parts. Talked to Memphis Eqip. and they said to replace the pump. Pump works fine, just something inside the throttle shaft linkage is causing it to stick.

Note: I disconnected it completely and has to be moved from open/close throttle with some type of unnecessary force..

welldigger

My IP has some oil seepage around it so I figure it wont be too many more years and I will be replacing/rebuilding my IP. A close friend of mine retired from a shop the rebuilt IP's, injectors, turbos and magnetos for diesel and stationary gas engines. They are a very well known shop here in Shreveport. Anyways I brought the issue up to him and showed him my IP. He said two things. Number one: Run her till she dies. Number 2: Parts for those injectors and pumps shouldn't be a big deal to get. In fact he used to rebuild American Bosch now AMBAC pumps and injectors. Pm me and I will give you their name and phone number.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks