• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some advice-given am M35-but strings attached

CCATLETT1984

Re: RE: Need some advice-given am M35-but strings attached

SterlingDevelop said:
I write / receive memos in the office all the time, sometimes in all caps, sometimes all lower case. Nobody thinks we're "screaming"...........or whispering.
Why is it when it makes its way to a 'puter screen people get their panties in a wad and righteously pass out free nerd etiquette lessons?
I've heard that crap before. It's still crap. "Screaming" is by definition audible.

HEADLINE

"HeMan Drives Big Green MV, But Is Offended By Capital Letters"

SOUNDS PRETTY RIDICULOUS, DOESN'T IT????? :cookoo:
:funny: :nothingfunny:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
wolfmangk, Tony's vehicle registrations in Monrovia, Ca.626-447-2450. Ask for Dianne. They do VIN verifications and registrations. No lines, fast and go the xtra mile

yellobronc, I'm sorry, what did I do to make you yell at me. :(

SterlingDevelop, HEY...looks like yellin' to me! :shock: Besides, the big letters hurt my eyes. :wink:

ida34

I would caution anyone trying to obtain a title to not make any false statements in anyway to obtain a title. In most states it is a felony. The "title services" use false statements usually in bill of sale states such as Alabama to obtain the title and send it to you. They use the same techniques that professional auto theft rings use to obtain paperwork on stolen vehicles for later sale. Most states have bonded title procedures and this is the way to go and you do not have to make any false statements to get the job done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks