• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some advice

tklm539

Hello all, weird being out of the deuce section!

I am looking at a 67 m715. Looks to have been fire department truck converted to civy. sand truck. It has a winch and power steering, 12v converted, hard top

The body has lots of civy parts, bucket seats ect as well as a nice red and white paint job. Other wise appears to be in very good condition.

Two questions, ball park price (I know tough from just a description) and can a plow be put on it without a great deal of difficulty.

Thanks

Tom

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
nopics

That's all I got to say about that!!! (Forrest Gump)

sf38a1

I bought two, one was a former brush truck, mech. it was in good shape,but the wireing had been hacked and the frame was missing several peices. look closely

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it's a runner, and complete with no major problems, $2K to $4K at the top end. Love to see pics of it. As far as the question about the plow, I don't know anyone who has ever mounted a plow to one, but if it can be done, the frame of the -715 series is plenty strong for it.