• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some help for new M35A2

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The TM's are downloadable, right here on the site in the Resources section(top toolbar)

read the -10 for operators instructions.

You wouldn't jump from a plane or dive a sub, without reading the TMs, would ya?

Last edited:

Sumoman

Ya someone sent me one in a post, a 440 page PDF if I am not mistaken. I will be taking my time to know ever part, cleaning it, etc... before i take it into the woods and run over a tree

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No turbo:cry:

But its a deuce which is farther then I was a year ago:-D

In the second picture you posted, It is clearly seen that your truck has a "J"pipe exhaust pipe, only turbo engines have them. You have a turbo. You also did not post the picture from the auction(the right side of the engine), it shows the air intake tube(confirming it has a turbo).

Here is a link to all of the auction pictures of your truck, http://shortlinks.net/hrr945

No power steering, just a nice wheel!

Never believe what GL tells you, even in writing.

Last edited:

Sumoman

Ha, got the EUC finalized and it and the OL have been shipped to the Fed's, should get a confirmation here in the next decade or so.

As for GL, I have had fairly good experiences with them, I can see from the auctions they would make more money if people knew what the heck they were talking about:roll:

Still I now know more then I did, so thanks for the lessons to this Newbie, makes the thought of recovering her all the better:-D

Sumoman

Since posting this thread I have learned that my truck was a 1966, overhauled in maybe 1985, is a turbo, and was part of the National Guard here in KY.

Well I just learned that MY EUC has cleared to Battle Creek...

:shock:fat lady sings[thumbzup]:grd::mrgreen:rofl:beer::drool::jumpin::driver:

I am so excited, I feel like a little kid waiting for the best Christmas ever.. Its like the Christmas story except without the Red Rider BB-gun..