• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some help with manuals for M1031

Das Uber Soldat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I've used the search function and looked through the manuals on here, but I still haven't found what I need. I was asked by a local volunteer fire department, who has a M1031 as a rescue truck, to see if I can get them a copy of the manuals that show how to operate the generator on the truck. I found TM 9-2320-289-10 and looked through all 185 pages of it and didn't find any information that I was looking for. What TM has the information for running the generator then?

Thank you for the help in advance.

papercu

The M1031 is a chassis and cab combination, which was designed for
the mounting of special bodies that might be required.
Sounds as if in your case you are looking for the "special bodies" TMs? if your shop maintenance truck has the older welder/generator setup then look for TM 9-4940-421-14 . Wayne

Crash_AF

Is the truck the 1031 with the stand-alone generator SECM body or the one with the PTO driven generator?

If it's the PTO driven unit, the TMs (9-4940-562-13 and 23P) are still classified and you cannot get them from the Army directly. That said, PM me with an e-mail address and I'll send you the PDFs.

Later,
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks