• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Some Help

fr8242

Hello all. I want to first thank yall for all the information that had been posted here. It has been very helpful. My quandary has to do with the insulator standoff of the glow plug controller. I have troubleshot my gripe to the connector to the glow plug controller and I was right. The 3 female insert was rusted and broken. I received my new plug part number 12339503 NSN: 5970011809776., but it did not come with the female connector inserts. Does any one know the part number, size, or place where these inserts can be purchased?

fr8242

Aledo, 15 minutes outside the DFW Metroplex. Me and wife were close to buying a home in Beeville which isnt too far from you. Thank you for the welcome. I am preparing a histography of all the problems that have run into thus far and I hope it can people that having problems.

2006 M1097R1 Two seat truck.

Guyfang

Staff member
The NSN: 5970-01-180-9776 was produced by ITT Connon company. The Cannon part number is 120-1837-002. Call up Cannon and ask what the pin part numbers are, and if you can buy them. Or call Mouser. Ask them for help.

fr8242

The NSN: 5970-01-180-9776 was produced by ITT Connon company. The Cannon part number is 120-1837-002. Call up Cannon and ask what the pin part numbers are, and if you can buy them. Or call Mouser. Ask them for help.
Good call on that. I completely forgot about Mouser. I found one that looks somewhat like it and ordered it. If it does work, I will make sure that I post it here so others don't have to attend this s-show.