• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need some help

FUSIONWELDING

just finishing up hooking up my lights using a schematic from bunker of doom pretty good one if you need a harness schematic , but anyways i hooked up my lights all good but when i hit the high beam switch it pops the fuse/breaker so i unpluged all the lights try again and low beam or high beam not sure wich one it is pops the breaker anyone have any ideas

also i posted a thread about oil leaking through the exhaust and only got one reply so i figured id give it another try my engine is a non turbo hurcules hopefully someone will get a chance to read this and give some input thanks dustin

FUSIONWELDING

checked the harness looks good so i took apart the tight switch and i noticed a thin piece of metal that was in there was broke in two i cant figure out where it went or came from any ideas ?

jmh4x4

no idea about the lights, but

I have a non turbo herc. too and it slobers oil out of the exhaust when idling for long times. I drove if a long time never had any oil loss. spent a couple of days just idling in the driveway and start slobering lost about 1/3" of oil on the dip stick, went back driving it and havent loss any since.

Does it do it all the time? Is it blowing out enough that you can see a drop everytime you check the oil?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks