• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some info on ms51073-1 dome light

eeyore357

I just got finished installing the dome light and the blue light isn't working and the white light turns on in what I thought was the off position. What are the positions of the switch?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I did away with the lock tab, now I just reach back and move the switch lever, don't have to have to have my hand placed right to push the button. While night driving, I leave the blue light on (would like to find a red lenses), when I need the bright light, it is a easy flip of the switch.

As a side note, I have had a few of these lights that had a bad switch where the switch was forced passed the on point.

Last edited:

eeyore357

Thanks! Probably a bad bulb or I didnt clean one of the contacts good enough. Just glad the switch is working in the correct position.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks