• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some M-105 covers. Anyone??

rgregj

105 canvas

Taylor Trading Co (on steel soldiers) had some a few weeks back. I bought a set of side racks, bows, and canvas for mine. They were top notch.

Hope this helps,

Greg Jackson

wehring

covers

found the green covers... just need one tan and I am set for a while. Thanks for all the help!

Anyone have a tan they will part with??

Justin

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have some but I hate shipping them and not sure how many and of which types I have remaining. It will be next weekend (not this weekend) before I can find out. Had a bunch of deuce tarps in camo. Was planning on selling them at Aberdeen this year because I hate shipping them. If you're coming there, let me know. If not, I'll have to see how I can ship them.

migz

I ordered a tan cover from GMA last month for one of my M105's. They have a 30 to 45 day lead time on anything that is not on their shelf. They had no tan covers in stock. Just FYI.

Mike