• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some quick answers on a 923a

MAGNUM

Hey guys I'm looking at a 1984 M923A1. They are telling me it will not start, that the "power control box" is missing. Any ideas????

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I corrected your typo in the title for you but an even faster way to get your answer than hoping someone will respond is to search.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Turn in the fuel shut off seleniod over ride thumb screw, this will bypass the batteries, will need to use the emg shut off to shut down the engine, then jump across the starter selenoid.

The above WILL start the truck, what else is wrong is up to you

commandojeff

I said that because the auction was very easy to find. Saw that his location was near the Jeff City base. Searched on GL and bingo, first truck. Not that hard to find. Just giving the OP a hard time :cool:.

If I was in the market, I'd have given him some competition.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I said that because the auction was very easy to find. Saw that his location was near the Jeff City base. Searched on GL and bingo, first truck. Not that hard to find. Just giving the OP a hard time :cool:.

If I was in the market, I'd have given him some competition.
Well, my comment was not directed at you. I just quoted you because I was thinking the same thing. I was trying to make a point that the OP isn't fooling anybody by saying "I am looking at... They tell me it will not start... " The first thing I would have done (and did), if I was close to that guys location, would be to say "Gee, a truck like that might stay cheap, I think I'll look on GL". It ain't rocket science. Like you said, it was easy to find, although it was already on my watch list. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks