• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need SS Coordinator for Aberdeen 2009

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,
We are in desperate need of help to coordinate the reservation of our SS spaces for this year's Aberdeen show. Mike and I have been wrapped up with personal and professional situations and it hasn't gotten done yet. The deadline is fast approaching. We really need a member to step up and spear-head this operation. Mike has all of the contact information. We can get you started today! Thanks for any help :!:
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

m38inmaine

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I can do it remotely, ie by phone email etc I will do it, can't attend the rally due to work/distance but I will help for the group.

I just went to the rally site and unless I read it wrong there are no spaces available. I tried calling but got a message service.

Last edited:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Mark,
Thanks for volunteering. There are no spaces left for folks that haven't reserved in the past. We still have our spots that we have used for the last few years. What we need to do is find out what members want spots and get them to pony up the dough so we can afford to pay for them :) I will get Mike to forward the contact info to you.
Chris

mangus580

Chris/Mark... It would work much easier for someone who is attending (and arriving relatively early) to handle it....

anyone else interested? (Mark... if no one else wants it... we can continue.)

Crazyguypa

I can take care of things if you need someone. I already put in my vacation last night, so I know I will be off an attending again this year.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Chris
I am close to Aberdeen and am willing to help out with whatever is needed to make this a successful event on the SS part. My sons help me with whatever I do, so let me/us know what gaps need plugged.
Dudley

Pinz73

Hi All, if any spots become available for Aberdeen Please let me know. Being a newbee to the East Coast Convoy I am scrambling for a place to park and sleep. Thanks...

Mudstone

would it be possible to just drive down and hang out? i don't understand how this works but i would like to attend and meet some of you guys and such.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks