• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need SS members' advice

What do you think this is a sign of?

• Good Luck

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Bad Luck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World Will End On 12/21/2012

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Who cares, just drive that Deuce!

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Want to know where the rest of the rabbit is

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks fellas! It's been bagged and put back behind the driver's seat where I found it. Now back to fixing all the little stuff that is preventing me from driving it.

Removed the soft top cab cover, and it darn near crumbled away into dust when I did. I used a tent repair kit on all the tears and breaks, so we'll see how it holds up. I am having a new windshield for the passenger's side made (to replace the broken one), and am currently knocking off the rust on both windshield frames so they can be painted Desert Tan to match and then reinstalled. I'll start chaining up the forward rear springs this weekend to begin the axle replacement (forward rear axle has destroyed input pinion). I'm anxious to get this sucker registered so I can start driving it!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks