• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need tcm for am general M916

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Having gone though these hurdles recently I can provide you everything.

ALLISON TRANSMISSION A59 TCM Control Module, 29551869 is what you need, check ebay for about $600 used. The CIN data is what you need. Simpson posted his and I can get you a pic of mine if needed. Take everything and your transmissions S/N to allison and they will program it.

Truck1951

ALLISON TRANSMISSION A59 TCM Control Module, 29551869 is what you need, check ebay for about $600 used. The CIN data is what you need. Simpson posted his and I can get you a pic of mine if needed. Take everything and your transmissions S/N to allison and they will program it.
Thank you for you're help

Truck1951

Good afternoon I found a tcm and a place in Birmingham to reprogram it I can't read simpson's number can you send me you're con number thank you

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good morning and thank you for you're help I am confused witch cin do I reprogram my tcm with yours or simpsons his is 4C0010M1007C
I can't help you with that one. The only one that can tell you would be Allison by using the transmission S/N to look it up. This CIN was on my 2010 M916. My 2012 M916 is also different. There was likely updated programming as trucks were produced but this is a guestimate.

Truck1951

I can't help you with that one. The only one that can tell you would be Allison by using the transmission S/N to look it up. This CIN was on my 2010 M916. My 2012 M916 is also different. There was likely updated programming as trucks were produced but this is a guestimate.
Ok thank you very much

Jeep Nasty

Any chance you know the part number for the shift controller? I can pull mine out in check if you don't.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks