• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need tires!!

tymbom

Go to your local tire store and see if they have any used tires available. Alot of tiime guys move up to larger tires before wearing them out. You might pick up a set for cheap.

bp m1009

What i really want is a set of Bfg Mud Terrains or Mickey Thompson Baja Claw's...i know there's good deals on bfg M/T KM because the new km2's just came out so everyones trying to get rid of the old ones...i've looked at all those retread sites none of them have the size i want...i just want a nice set of M/T's that will last pretty long.

Alire007

Has any one had luck with Grounded? I sent him over $1,200 last week and now he won't call me back and I still have no tires! He said they would be here in 3-4 days. This was back on the 3rd of June and again I am out $1200+ and have nothing to show for it!:!: I am starting to think I got scammed... Please let me know if anyone has actually received tires from him otherwise I will have to file a police report today.

Alire007

Slow tires

Still waiting on the tires from Grounded. I sent him a cashiers check on the 2nd of June and he told me his bank is holding it until the 19th! Once this clears he says he will be send me my 7 tires... The good news is that he is finally returning my e-mails. Although I must say that it took me reporting him to this web sites admin to finally get a response.

Semper Fi

bp m1009

i just bought some used bfg mud terrains 33x12.5 last saturday, putting them on my new 15x8 cragar street lock wheels tomorrow cant wait :)....Oh question: Is it normal when im driving (m1009) at around 35mph and up i get a humming sound, its not my tires i have regular strret tires on now, it sounds like a hum or a whine from either the tranny or the rear end, because when i let of the gas it goes away? then when i get back on it, it begins to hum again? is this normal? or something to be worried about?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks