• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to get 5 sleeping bags from OH to PA

PaFarmer

I bought 5 sleeping bags at Lockbourne OH. I need them picked up and shipped to PA. I got a quote from fast frack logistics they quoted $169 to ship five sleeping bags that weigh about 50 pounds. I am hoping a fellow SS member can help me out on this one. Or can recommend someone other than fast track logistics.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
PM kipman, I think he is headed there soon to get some motors. We have some guys that go to Pa occasionally, they might be able to transport.

PaFarmer

My zip is 19506, central Pa. Really I would be glad to get them shipped by someone who can pick them up from the base.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought 5 sleeping bags at Lockbourne OH. I need them picked up and shipped to PA. I got a quote from fast frack logistics they quoted $169 to ship five sleeping bags that weigh about 50 pounds. I am hoping a fellow SS member can help me out on this one. Or can recommend someone other than fast track logistics.
I would go to the closest UPS store, sleeping bags are light weight and fold tight. I bet for 5 with bivi covers would fit in a 2'x2'x2' box and $30.00 to ship ground to PA.

PaFarmer

Kip man and hdexpert both responded right away. Kip man is on it. Heck of a nice guy on the phone and well regarded on the site. For what it is worth, auction prices were higher than uncle SAMs retail outlet price when you factor in the premium and sales tax.

I want to add a thanks to the members of this site. I have met a lot of nice folks on the site and made many friends at our rally's at Rausch Creek and other social events.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kip and Buff are good people. Kip will help pretty much anybody out when needed. +1 for Kip!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks