• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to identify some wiring

jim1131

Working on some wiring on my M1165A1 and need to know where these wires lead to from the passenger side battery box (6B 6C) I couldn't find them on any of the TM's and not sure if I actually need to have power going to them.

Thank you in advance

Attachments

Reactions: OBX

jim1131

Checked the TM for wire #442A and couldnt find it in the wiring diagrams for M1165A1. I checked above SN 300000 and below 299999 but was no where in the diagram. The harness it comes out of is S/N 9371 and it goes through the windshield tunnel through the right side and has a bunch of plugged terminals. I googled the harness SN and nothing came up, hoping you might have an answer as to where #442 goes to. Im guessing it powers up whatever was connected to the plugged connectors but need to be sure its not going anywhere important. Thank you for your help

Attachments

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter

jim1131

Whats the tag numbers I can give it a shot