• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to know if anyone ever used a MK-14 4 x4 container hauler behind a 5 ton 923A1

Scarecrow1

Well the title said it all. I have the chance to buy a descent Mk-14 4x4 container hauler . I want to know if it is possible to use this model with my 923A1 . Most trailers just don't have the height to look right behind it . I don't need it just want it :) Thanks for any help on this subject.....

M1031CMT

I don't need it just want it :)
Sssssssshhhhhhh..............!!!!!

Some people here have wives that read this site! We don't want them to hear things like that!

I need all these trucks/trailers! Um....the doctor says I need them to make my back feel better so that I can take out the garbage or clean out the garage when needed! Yeah that's why!

;)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
That trailer is heavy....it is actually a powered unit with live axles and a driveline. You could pull it with a five ton if you have the tow attachment but the 5 ton won't like it. The air and electrical connections are quick disconnects so you will have to fab some electical cables and air lines.

Scarecrow1

Thanks for your in put guys . After measuring the pros and cons I think I will let it pass. It is heavy and to tell you the truth The way it looks is the only thing I like about it . If there was a way to use the hubs on a straight axle modify the body and eliminate some of the weight then it may be worth it. . I may look out for a 105 and try to modify the tires to accept 1400x20s . The look is really all I am after anyone with a 923 A1 will tell you it's almost too high to use anyway.