• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to move M817 Dump from Sparta, Wisconsin to Vienna, Missouri

JBL

Rebar - I may be interested in doing this for you. Or if you need it hauled out of GL and stored for awhile, I can do that for you also. I recently bought a semi and could possibly deliver that way. Or I could possibly drive it to you. Message me back and we will see if we can work something out.

Jeff
JBL Services

DOGWOODRIDGE

Rebar. Might need M817 hauled to Florence Wisconsin. I’ll be at Sparta Tuesday, June 11th, 2018. Next week. Do you do this kind of work? I live in Louisiana and have a home in Florence Wisconsin. Built it in 1985. I bought the dump truck and have to get it out next week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks