• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to ship a M923 from Hodges SC to Fort Wayne IN

M1075

Just won a M923 from Hodges SC 29655 and need it shipped to Fort Wayne IN 46804
Thank you
Jeff
260-414-7352 Cell
Congrats on the truck, it sure looks nice! Until you get your EUC processed and cleared, I wouldn't get to wrapped up in getting the shipping worked out. It might be a while.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JSTIER I sent you a PM- Do you have a ramp/dirt mound somewhere nearby? If I can used a standard flatbed, vs. my m172a1 lowboy (overwidth) then my costs would be cheaper. Just need to know because my quote would be cheaper if I can use a standard trailer.

Let me know and I'll PM you my quote. Give me a chance I'll try to beat the others.

jstier

JSTIER I sent you a PM- Do you have a ramp/dirt mound somewhere nearby? If I can used a standard flatbed, vs. my m172a1 lowboy (overwidth) then my costs would be cheaper. Just need to know because my quote would be cheaper if I can use a standard trailer.

Let me know and I'll PM you my quote. Give me a chance I'll try to beat the others.

Sent you a PM

Thank you all for input and coments

pmramsey

If you stll need another quote, you may want to call the company I use for one way deliveries. Ask for Jeff at 1-814-913-1527

I last used them last month for a one way from Savannah, GA to northern Virginia. The cost was $1250.00

They loaded two 20-foot 5-ton beds, and three M32 four wheel, flat bed trailers each 14-feet long. I have never been disappointed. You got the truck at a great price, do yourself a favor, and truck it. You will discover an number of reasons why it was a good idea after you get it home and drive it some.

These guys are located in western PA.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks