• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need trailer transport from Muskego WI to Ann Arbor MI

ida34

A guy in Muskego WI has a parts M105 that I could use for parts. Is anyone going form the Wisconson area to anywhere near the southern Michigan area? As usual, I will put in some money for whatever vise you have and gas money. If you can help let me know. It sounds like the trailer will roll just fine even though it is for parts.

Thanks
Chuck

ida34

I am currently in negotiations with the better half to try to disguise this trip as a "Chicago" get away and it may just work, but if anyone is making the trip anyway I could use the help.

Chuck

DavidB

Westech is wrong direction Muckwanago is in southeast Wisconsin.When are you trying to get to Chicago can posibaly move closer near state line off I94.
DavidB

ida34

I am still working out the details with her and have to find a weekend that I am not going to get called to work at the last minute. I am thinking in two or maybe three weeks. If I go that far I would be able to get it without help. I appreciate the offer and if it looks like I do need some help I will pm you David.

Thanks
Chuck

ida34

No I passed on it. It is cheap. They guy only wants $100 but it is rough. I was going to use it for parts.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chuck, was that you or Paul that needed the cast piece from this water buffalo? Describe or get me a pic of exactly what you want so I can take a pic of what I have for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks