• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need trans and transfer case

rob043071

I have a m1028 th400 trans. I had a catstrophic failure of the front driveshaft. When it broke, the transfer case split in two and took a chunk out of the trans housing. I am having trouble locateing a replacement trans and transfer case. I live in VT if any body could point me in the right direction it would be appriciated.

chevyCUCV

If you dont need it soon, ill probably have one in the spring time
Otherwise they are dime a dozen of cl. Buy a 80's chevy with it, part out the rest and you'll make back your money and have tons of parts around.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I have a m1028 th400 trans. I had a catstrophic failure of the front driveshaft. When it broke, the transfer case split in two and took a chunk out of the trans housing. I am having trouble locateing a replacement trans and transfer case. I live in VT if any body could point me in the right direction it would be appriciated.
I am located in Colchester, and have a th400/ np208 out of a non-running m1009 I scrapped. It is untested, but it's local.