• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need transportation ASAP from Camp Shelby to Troy, Mo 63379

rrrr

Just won a 932a1 and am looking for possible transportation next week from Camp Shelby, Ms to Troy, Mo. 63379. Starts and drives middle axle has low tires possible flat.

Paid in full no EUC required will have insurance shortly.

Pickup times available are by appointment; Nov 29, 30 and Dec 1 between 8am - 2 pm

thanks,

Ray

Last edited:

camp9

We need to get a thread going just for the camp shelby trucks. You should be able to get two on a step deck, share the ride, share the cost should be good for everyone. :driver:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Contact SS member CSMDAVIS.....he is at Shelby and can help you out.

I agree about sharing a stepdeck.....there are stepdecks delivering stuff to Shelby all the time. Some of them are prob looking for backhauls.

Was this a sealed bid truck????

Inquiring minds want to know what they are selling for.

rrrr

Forgot to post, got transportation setup with truckdeals.com. They gave me a quote of $2 mile.

I have a representative there, Jeff Davis who will monitor the load up and make sure the truck is good to start up and drive up on the trailer.

camp9

I bid a low ball $1800 on the last weeks sale. As far as trucking, CSMDavis is the Man down there.[thumbzup] I didn't get the impression he could help with trucking, but getting them on a truck was what he could help with. If you can get one hauled for $2/mile you did alright, but I wonder what a full load rate would be? Guessing $3 at the most, so that would help with two that needed trucking. I'm thinking with all the interest there should be a way to get anyone who bought one down to get two on a truck and make the total cost less. But then again getting two people to agree and work together as it problems too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks