• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Two Ammo Feed Trays

sermis

OK you are needing the ammo can holders that go on the legs. The are a little harder for me to come by. If I get some I will let you know.

cjd747

Hello.....did you ever find a ammo can tray for your M66 ring mount? I also am in need for one. I just got my ring mount and 3 legs but the legs are all different in length. One was 62 inches and one 55 the last 42 inches. Can you help me out on the proper size legs. A guy in Marble Falls just west of Lake Travis in Austin sold me the whole set up and told me he had a bunch of legs to pick through but should ask the pros here on Steel Soldiers for help in the right parts before I make the trip do to look at what hes got. The two shorter ones I dont think will work from just holding them up to the mounts.

P.S. he may have some trays in his supply.

Thanks Jeff.
McKinney TX.

cjd747

Hello.....did you ever find a ammo can tray for your M66 ring mount? I also am in need for one. I just got my ring mount and 3 legs but the legs are all different in length. One was 62 inches and one 55 the last 42 inches. Can you help me out on the proper size legs. A guy in Marble Falls just west of Lake Travis in Austin sold me the whole set up and told me he had a bunch of legs to pick through but should ask the pros here on Steel Soldiers for help in the right parts before I make the trip do to look at what hes got. The two shorter ones I dont think will work from just holding them up to the mounts.

P.S. he may have some trays in his supply.

Thanks Jeff.
McKinney TX.

dabtl

I have one extra ammo tray. The type with the metal hold downs.

If your legs are too short, take them to a welder. With a minor amount of work they fit just right.

If you want the ammo tray, pm me.

renovate7

All 3 legs are different and only go in one location each on the truck. The one that goes in front of the passenger door can be shorter than the other two.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks