• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need valvestem for hummer wheels

cdqat1432

Hello, new to the site from Ohio. I recently purchased a m101a3 to pull behind my jeep and then went with the same wheels as the trailer (12 bolt, 8 lug hummer style) for the jeep. Well, while airing up the one tire, it fell over and broke off the valvestem. Where can I find these valvestems? It has a threaded stem that goes through the wheel with a locknut on the inside. It is a fairly large bore, maybe 3/8" with the actual valvestem threading into it. A couple spares would be good because I checked a local tire dealer and the local Caterpillar dealer and neither one has seen anything like it. I checked Cat because the piece resembled one I had seen on a backhoe. No such luck. Thanks in advance.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try a local tire shop?

or just Google Humvee valve stem.

Last edited:

Brian1

Are you still looking for these? I have heard a Hummer Dealer can get them for $35 each and I think that only includes the hex part that bolts through the wheel. The schrader insert is extra. You can get the schrader part from Trail Worthy Fab as cucvnut said.

I recently took off 5 of those bolt in valve stems with the oval hole off my 12 bolt hummer wheels and am willing to sell them. If you are interested send me a PM.