• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needed M60 or M249 mount

derekchace

Hey Guys,
I need some help finding a custom mount to fit a airsoft m60 or airsoft m249. I will be mounting one of these guns on my Land rover to make a recce configuration. I need a replica or custom made mount to fit ether the m60 just can be the simple mount no need for amm tray. For the m249 I could need the ammo tray mount. It will be on the passenger side. Could be mounted to the dash or could have a bar going down side of the dash and have swing arm. Any one is interested in taking on this poject please let me know. I have pictures and can take more on request. this is the link to photos TEAM 20 SUPPORT ROVER pictures by steeltiger22 - Photobucket

Any help would be great guys
Derek

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks