• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

needed - passenger seatback cushion

Shizzlemah

Anyone have a passenger seatback cushion available? Just need one serviceable, nothing perfect, the rest of the truck is 20 years old and need not outclass it!

I have no seatback cushion in mine, and the GF want to go for a cruise in the truck.

Anyone have one that they can ship to Portland ME ? Name a price!

EDIT : Figured if I'd post here I'd also mention my need for a windshield frame too. Thanks !!

FrankUSMC

If you can not find one closer, let me know, I have several out in the barn. I am in North Carolina.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Section_8

FrankUSMC... I am located in Georgia and would be interested in your cushions. Do you have anything else available. I buy and sell military vehicles and have several m35's needing misc items...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks