• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needed: Photos of M35 w/ M105 Trailer

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Guys,

A friend of mine is working on a project, and I need lots of photos of an M35 with an M105 trailer attached from different angles. Wasn't sure whether to put this in the deuce or trailer thread, haha. :p

saddamsnightmare

September 18th, 2009.

Dear SixSpeed:

Nice DOKA Unimog...... mine's just a plain Swiss S404.114 Cargo/Troop carrier, but I run her every day. I was going to hunt up some photos of the Deuce and M105A2 I have, but that would be overkill. One thing about M105A2's, they are so heavy that the Unimog really hates it when I use it to shift the trailer around instead of the deuce, because of the weight difference from the Swiss cargo trailers (which I don't have one). I suspect a U1300L would be better suited as a switcher. I was trying to adapt a Swiss cargo harness plug to a US receptacle so the Unimog could haul the trailer on the road.... but that's on hold.

Good luck with the Deuce and trailer, what makes a very cool haul is an M102 Howitzer behind the deuce, VERY commanding (Size is Important!).

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan:p