• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needed pick-up of M270A1 in Chambersburg

jpcj-7

Needed pick-up of a M270A1 in Chambersburg, if someone has a tractor and would like to make a few bucks, please pm me. We are pretty busy and it would be easier to pay someone to get trailer for us. Waiting on EUC now, hoping to get the trailer late this week or next. Thanks!

Attachments

Chow717

If you cannot find someone to help out, a good place to call to get hauled offsite until you can get it would be:

Dave's Truck Repair

(717) 375-2381
3097 Molly Pitcher Hwy, Chambersburg, PA 17202

They have the equipment needed to haul just about anything and they are experienced w/ picking up DRMO items.

John

crazyplowboy

Well looks like a nice trailer to go with your new 915 [thumbzup] that will make a heck of a recovery rig if you can convince the wife that you can use a few more trucks around the farm/ business.

jpcj-7

Well looks like a nice trailer to go with your new 915 [thumbzup] that will make a heck of a recovery rig if you can convince the wife that you can use a few more trucks around the farm/ business.
Yes, I think that it will be nice rig..... I'm working on the wife, she is really starting to enjoy the OD green around.....:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks