• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

neighbor problems

Ronbo

I'd catch his As* at night , have a a large stick whammm right across the shins.. And Swear a terrorist did it , You saw Habib running down the road yelling some Arabic words ,laughing.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Every situation is different.

I tried the ignor route and ended up with people throwing trash in my yard and attempting to break my windshield with a rock with a nasty note attached to it (that's now in the hands of the police). They called the police on me 3 times and all three times they stated no issues.

They've also tried to go through the builder (we're not an HOA yet). I'm grandfathered in now. There was nothing in the HOA against commercial vehicles (not that mine is, it's historic), nor 3 axles, nor a weight limit. Road in front of my house is owned by the county not the HOA.

All complaints and actions against me have been at night and unsigned. After the attempt to break my windshield, I prepared a very polite letter stating the police had checked my registration/insurance/tags 3 times with no problems and that further calls were a waste of their time, the builder homeowner agreement has no restriction and the truck is now grandfathered in, the builder is not taking action against me and is enjoying the drama, the rock and note are now in the hands of the police as evidence, the road is county property not homeowner property, why I have the truck, and that I am legal yet the actions of others that are too cowardly to sign their letters are illegal.

Other than support, I haven't heard too much from people since.

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I joined my city's Community Emergency Response Team (CERT.)
We did the same thing. They like the truck. :-D

When you get involved with the community, you get community support.

I had a neighbor complain after I left the deuce parked in the street for a couple of weeks. The nice police lady came by and asked if it would fit in my driveway. Moved it back into the driveway and no further complaints.

22b

Had a similar problem years ago. See attached. Everybody in the area loved it except one guy. One day, the City Officials showed up, with the Community Developer, the Police, the Bylaw Cops, and the guy who didn't like it. Went throughg the whole by-law book, it didn't viloate anything, told the guy to shove off, and left. NBD

Attachments