• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nellis AFB - M818 - General 'Look-See'

svan

Does anybody know of company/individual in Las Vegas that conducts general onsite vehicle inspections? Have an M818 that I am waiting on EUC to clear. Need to figure out if recovery will be via tranport or have some general work done in LV (fuel, batts, etc.) and then try drive it home myself. I am just trying to get a feel for what is waiting for me on the other end. Can afford some $ for the initial service/help (but also trying to keep my M109A4 in diesel). Thank you for any information/suggestions. svan

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ive got a friend in Pahrump that would probably store it if you needed. I could ask him. You can look at transport on Uship or call some companies locally around you or seattle that have flatbed trucks and see if you can set up a deadhead haul from that area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks