• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nellis AFB possible pickup and short storage needed.

Truckoholic

Hi all. Well I thought I had my pickup taken care of. The person I thought I had to haul my m35a2 my m105 and m101 turns out to be a broker that so far has not seemed to find anyone to haul these items for me, nor is he very good at communicating with me. I work too much during the week, so I'm just wondering if any of you would either be interested in hauling these up to northern california for me or just getting them off of gl's lot and storing them for me at your place so I can come get them on a weekend or so I have a little more time to find a reliable carrier to come get them and haul them to me.

Tomorrow is the 10 daymark since date of paid in full invoice. How strict are they on their 10 day thing? I called and left a message there, but haven't got a call back yet.

I of coarse will pay for any services I get. Thanks for any help!

LaRell

Truckoholic

Talk to the person on site....not GL HQ inAZ.

Unless they are getting pressure to clear the lot you should be able to get at least one extension.

I tried all day yesterday to get ahold of the GL lot at Nellis. Left a couple messages, and never got a call back. Are they only there on the days that they accept pickups? So in this case Tuesdays and Thursdays? That seems ridiculous. There is hardly enough time as it is to arrange shipping on these things from the time the EUC clears til the 10 days is up. And if they don't answer the phone or return calls til one of their pickup days, that makes it even harder to have enough time!

I might just have to take a couple days off of hauling logs and hook up to our equipment trailer and go down there and get them myself. But my problem is, my trailer is not long enough to haul all three items. But I actually found a trailer on craigslist yesterday that would be perfect and has a big winch on the front of it. I would love to have it, and maybe this is a good reason to buy it. I guess I failed to mention in my original post that the truck does not run. So it needs someone with a trailer with a winch, or someone who knows how to get a non running truck up onto a trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks