• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nellis AFB to Austin, TX

seaaggie

WOW, I received my EUC approval today- only 12 business days from auction close date! This short wait period has left me rushing to make arrangements to get my M35A2 from Nellis, AFB to Austin, TX. Anyone out there have any suggestions?

markmontana

That's great to get it thru that fast. You can grab a cheap flight into Vegas, run over and pick up the truck and drive it home. The GL lot is on the north end of Las Vegas Blvd- so you could even take a taxi or bus out there.

Most of the trucks at Nellis are ready to go with just the normal check out routine. Take some pics of the trip home for us.

seaaggie

Was this your first EUC?

It is my first EUC, that's what has me so surprised with the turn-around. Oh well, I suppose I shouldn't complain...

Current plan is to fly out to Vegas and drive it home. I'll be sure to take pictures of the journey! I was planning on taking I-10 after heading south on SH 93. Any suggestions for/against this path?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great seeing you at the MVPA meeting last night! Nice looking truck too.

Man, just the thought of driving a deuce from Vegas to Austin in this heat has me feeling faint!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks