• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Never seen this before

topgun217

I didn't change the pic. Never caught the close up until it was pointed out, sorry. My son found this using Bing and typed in cucv......still looks awsome

Sorry guys, I found the web site where the pic was posted and the caption reads "photoshop idea"

But what a good idea it is!

Last edited:

blackhueys

Very nice Let me see I can get a cheap top or two for free and am pretty good doing fiberglass work cut here trim there could be done maybe I will try?

WOLFMAN1

if you could get a humvee hatch to fit the rear end then cut out some windows. even better make the hatch lift up to open with air poles like on the rear ends of most cherokee jeeps or hood lifts. that would be awesome. but first you need a cucv to start.

67_C-30

I think it would really look good if the rear side windows were deleted, but it is a cool concept. That truck is a Alpha Heaven restored truck and is ne of the nicest I've seen.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The actual owner of the truck is a member here. He was pretty vocal about what Alpha Heaven did on that truck he bought. It does look very cool and CUCV tops are plentiful and virtually useless! C'm on you 'glassmasters, whip this out!

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes its is an Photoshop Photo.
I can do that in my sign shop to.
I think I will build my own top for My M1009 just for some thing this winter.
But look kook.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks