• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 809 series straight exhaust stack

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want to straight stack my truck. I could just cut off the curved portion of the existing stack , but I want the stack clear higher over the cab top. Does anyone know if the following item... JEGS 30613 JEGS Exhaust Tubing... will fit over the j-pipe as the original stack does.

If not, any leads on where to obtain a straight stack?

Thanks in advance.

M813A1

I bet if you check with any NAPA store or go to any truckstop you will find what you are looking for to straight sack your truck !!

crasheej

Why? Stright will let more water down it, that causes rust then you need new pipe. More money that could be used for other parts. Could put a flapper on it.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I had a straight pipe on my wrecker......LOUD....you will have to wear hearing protectors or go stone deaf......if you are just trying to get rid of that huge stock muffler you can get a smaller one at Fleet Pride or similar store. That was my plan before I sold the wrecker.
That kind of noise brings hard looks from the powers that be and also annoys innocent bystanders.