• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Additions to the Collection on the Way!

gunboy1656

Littlefield passed away a while ago and the museum he had is closing. Most of the stuff is going to the Collins foundation (known for restored aircraft) and some is being sold/auctioned off to pay for the upcoming move from CA to MA. I see they added new stuff to the auction link since I last looked.

Have some fun and search google maps for:

Military Vehicle Technology Foundation
499 Old Spanish Trail
Portola Valley, California 94028-8133

I doubt money would ever had been much of a problem if he was still around.

whiskey357

Banned
MY WHAT A BIG TOY........Looks just like R/C model....except I bet I get better mileage....What can I say but WOW....and yes I am green with enve....Now that is going to be fun parking at the mall.....Does the road rage just get a big jump forward. heheheh Nice have fun with it ......Only takes 2 hour to charge my R/C battery pack ...How long for yours???

Augdog1964

Are you interested in some movie work. Seriously, I'm looking for armor for some upcoming movies. We can prob shoot key scenes without transporting the vehicles if you have some space.
Absolutely Wreckerman... and we have lots of room... 120 acres... good open pasture, and a 1.5 mile wooded track to run them on.

Last edited:

Augdog1964

absolutely anything... we want to treat her right!
maintenance needs, secrets, we currently have an issue that we need some indepth understanding to resolve.
Please PM for details...

Augdog1964

Here are a couple pics for you all...

The Pz61 and the Leo 1 on loading / loaded. They should arrive this coming Monday!

IMG-20140407-WA0021.jpg
IMG-20140407-WA0027.jpg

I have a tale for you all once they get here... another "curl your hair" story that is so often true in armor...

pcruz

I was at the museum last week and was wondering where these two went (Pz61 was my favorite of the collection). Sad to see them go, but glad they went to a good home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks