• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Air Line

liljohn

Whelp, one of the upsides to the rally was a few of us got to purchase some items from our very own Longhunter7!

I managed to get one of DR's stainless-steel braided teflon air lines from him, and got it installed on Saturday. Lemme just say, these things are [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup]

The real need for them was even underscored when I removed the old line - and found a nasty looking kink near the compressor!!! :freaked: :freaked: Definitely happy I made the purchase.

Anywho, here's a pic of the new air line, as well as the current state of the Deuce. Speaking of which, it now has a number!! I went with 971005 - 1971-2005! [:)]

Anywho, enjoy!

Longhunter7

lilJohn,

I'm happy that you got the new air line hooked up ok! It is a higher quality component than the original rigid tubing. The ability to flex, makes it last a lot longer.

If you get a break in the line that comes from the air compresser, you can loose the ability to stop the beast safely! :freaked:

Desert Rat

The going price is about $100 with all the adapter fittings and such. I've got all the info. Call me or LH.

btadams1

For whole truck?

Does that cover the entire truck? In other words all the lines? I found a small leak in one of mine but want to replace them all.

Desert Rat

I wish! Unfortunately it's just to the air compressor from the air regulator on the firewall. The braided teflon line is expen$ive stuff. As soon as i have a computer and such I'll be happy to give quotes and send parts. My next major shipping time will be after I get the laptop. I've got some shipping to do for people in Michigan and Georgia. This school computer has it's limits on what I can do on-line though and most of my info was stolen in the break-in. Hang in there those with orders, I'll be regaining composure real soon.