• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New air ride seats in the M915

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am preping the M915 for it's voyage to the GA Rally.

Fixed the air dryer, windshield wipers and installed the air ride seats.

These seats came from some Freightliner cabs my buddy bought from GL Redstone.

I will have some at the GA Rally for sale (I hope).

The install went fairly easy but I am going to have to fab some better mounts since the seats are only being held in by two bolts.

I ran the air supply from the air line that went to the air horn.

I took her out for a test drive and the ride is 100% better.

The old seats are heading for the GA Rally........I think they would fit in a deuce or 5 ton if someone is so inclined.

Attachments

Bighurt

We need more on the seats, part # etc. I'd say how much for a pair, but shipping might hurt. I'll be in Biloxi sometime in the next year...

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
These are Bostrom seats and came out of M915A3 Freightliner cabs that were prob removed from trucks being up-armored.

I didn't see any FSN or NSN's on the seats.....prob have to do a search to figure it out.

I thought I had two extra sets to sell but I just got off the phone with Jr. and he has decided to keep both sets to put in his vehicles.......sorry to all that wanted a set.:(

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea I picked up 8 of the bostrom seats out of OK from gl. Need to install them in my 920 and 915. Was hopeing to get s smaller setaring wheel for the 5 ton and see if I would have enough room for my skinny legs.

Attachments

M1075

Seats look awesome! Can't wait to install some of mine. What is the story on the freightliner cabs. Are any of those still available?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
What is the story on the freightliner cabs. Are any of those still available?
They pop up at Redstone once in a while.......he bought one lot of three cabs. They were not kind to them when they removed them...most were dented up pretty bad.

He bought them to get the Freightliner hoods that went with them....he has a couple of civy trucks they will fit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks