• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Arrival

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
That is a great truck :D

I lust for a wrecker like that. 8)

Is there a commandment for that, "thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wrecker"? :?:

There are still three wreckers close to me for sale. "Old yeller" (gasser, $2400.00) and two green ones (7k each). They aren't in as good of shape as yours.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
once you have a wrecker ,theres nothing ealse that will satisfy you but a m123 10 ton, a hemtt, or something ealse that size.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, don't I feel like poop. I have an ity bity wrecker. I know it's no 5 ton but it does all that I ask it to do. It will do 60 MPH, run all day and I still have less than $5000 in it.
BTW, thats a really nice looking M816.

Knucklehead

Hey Recovry4x4, your wrecker is fine, you should be very happy with it. You have done a really fine rebuild on it and you should be very proud of yourself. The only person who should care about the vehicle is the owner, no one else matters, no one! My M52A2 is blue and red and I don't give a flying @#$% what anyone thinks about it. It is mine and that is all that matters. I own it because the M39 series is the BEST looking truck in the world. I love the lines of them, that is why I own it. My opinion.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Knucklehead. Truth of the matter is as big and cool as the 5 tonners are, I prefer the wrecker I have. The only wrecker that would appeal to me more is the M60 deuce wrecker from the same era. I'd take the M60 over any other wreckers out there except maybe the M984 HEMTT.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
kenny,
i beleave i hit a nerve with my wrecker comment (bigger), that was not a put down for the 108, im SORRY if it sounded that way, you have done a super job on it, i would not mind having one in my driveway just because it is a wrecker. i like big trucks , the 819 is big and I want something bigger.
again SORRY about my comment, ron

dannymoz71

Love those trucks, operated one last time I was in Korea. Could do about anything. That one looks to be in better condition than the one i used, but mine had alot of use on a daily basis. Never let me down though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks