• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Castle DE problems/issues

UNIMOG-GUY

Has anyone had any problems getting in touch with the people at the New Castle, DE facility to schedule a pickup? I have contacted both numbers that GL gave me [302-573-5005 and 602-531-9188] and I can't get anyone to respond to my voicemails. The first number says: "This is truckcenterdotcom leave a message in the general mailbox and someone will get back to you". And the second number (a cell phone) says: "that the Quicken customer is out of the area or has their phone off".

After leaving a voicemail in the general mailbox for the past 2 days I called GL and spoke with a representative who told me that she'd email them and they should be in contact with me by the end of the business day 9-4-13. Well that time has come and gone. I'm going to give them until one hour before GL closes tomorrow 9-5-13 and see if anyone calls me. If not I guess I'm going to call GL and see what's up. I only have until next Wednesday 9-11-13 to pick up my property.

Anyone else have any other suggestions, comments or ideas?

Last edited:

UNIMOG-GUY

Alright guys so I called the truckcenterdotcom number I found on their website and they gave me this number 602-448-9533. I spoke with Lisa and she helped me set up a time to pickup on 9-18-13. They even gave me a extra week for the pickup since they apparently have a auction on the 9-11-13 which is super helpful for those of us who only have off Wednesdays. Lisa was extremely nice and helpful. Thank you John and ecostruction for your help. I just don't understand why GL didn't give me that number in the first place???

BayDog

I dealt with Lisa once while previewing some trailers and she was extremely helpful, especially since I was a newbie to the whole GL process.
BayDog

DeucesWild11

I picked up there once and it was a great experience for me. Someone made off with my roof rails for my M1102 and the guy grabbed me another set that was around. I did have the pic of the one I bought that showed it had the roof rails, (at least that's what I call them).

They were really friendly and helpful.