• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new centerfuge setup

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been planning on getting me a centrifuge for some time now because I've got a bunch of WMO (about 350gal) that needs to be filtered. I've thought about building one but I think I just going to break down and buy one. Where did you get your's from?

Just remember that you need a container big enough to hold the amount you have in the feed system. The power went out on me and I found it about 30 minutes later. The 5 gallon jug did not hold the 30 or so I have been feeding it with.

frodobaggins

Just remember that you need a container big enough to hold the amount you have in the feed system. The power went out on me and I found it about 30 minutes later. The 5 gallon jug did not hold the 30 or so I have been feeding it with.
That had to have been a mess. Did you happen to grab a pic ?

No pics....too ****ed busy trying to stop the flow with wood ash, rags and what ever was close by. Near as I could guess, there was about 7.5 to 8 gallons all over the shop floor. I really didn't think that there was that much stuff in the way before this happened.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gunner Bear let us know what you think after you have had a chance to play with it. I'm close to getting one from them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks