• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Chevy Trucks

Bill W

Great story
On the flip side
I once brought my Dodge M-37 to the Dodge dealership to look at a car and the salesman came out and said NICE JEEP! I told him it s not a Jeep but a Dodge, he said Oh! "So you painted it like a Jeep" I said No its a 3/4 ton Dodge military truck! He said "Oh! and you put it on a Jeep frame!" I said "Yep sure did!"

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A newer truck sounds nice. I am not a rich person, in my world, only rich folks (and my wife) buy new vehicles. My only new vehicle wasa 1986 K-30 dually. Several of my friends have duramax trucks. I refuse to drive one. I know me and power intoxicates me. One drive and I'd have to figure out a way to buy one. My HHR is a sound economic plan forgetting around until my next raise when I'm 62.

rustystud

A newer truck sounds nice. I am not a rich person, in my world, only rich folks (and my wife) buy new vehicles. My only new vehicle wasa 1986 K-30 dually. Several of my friends have duramax trucks. I refuse to drive one. I know me and power intoxicates me. One drive and I'd have to figure out a way to buy one. My HHR is a sound economic plan forgetting around until my next raise when I'm 62.
Since I'm retired now this will be the last vehicle I buy. Hopefully it will last till I die. I know my M1028 will !

cucvrus

You deserve it. I was traveling yesterday on and at 70 MPH the Silverado is whisper quiet. My Son even said. I am glad we did not drive the CUCV. He said we would be twice as tired and yelling the whole day. I was surprise since he drives this.DSCF2955.jpgEveryday on the interstate. No thank you. He is getting wise. After 25 years the coolness of the CUCV has worn off. I still like them tons. But long drives. Not a chance. I was coast to coast and up both sides and that's enough. Even have a new truck at work. Corporate safety want's us using vehicles with the latest safety equipment. Air bags, anti locks. Makes sense. Can't deny that.
https://youtu.be/mJ5PcWziXT0
I know I would rather be in the Malibu. Watch the rust dust fly. Even with no sound you can get the point. Be Safe and have a great day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks