• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New civy 24v alternator conversion

1Sinner

20201012_160859.jpg
My regulator went out, so I went the civy route. I didn't like the goofy brackets that had the alternator upside down, so I built a new block mount bracket for the alternator. I get more adjustment, easier to install (only 2 bolts for the alternator, standard 3 to the block) and is way more secure. What do you guys think?

Attachments

1Sinner

Turned out pretty nice, thanks Slate. Lot more adjustment and made the belts easier to slide on too. Then while I was at it, replaced that leaking intake freeze plug too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks